Time for another round of great news from all over the globe.
1) Swedish researchers make major breakthrough using yeast cells to create biological circuits that can eventually be used in a biological computer.
2) World's 1st bionic eye goes on the market in Europe partially restoring sight to the blind.
3) After a 6 month study, Trinity College in Australia has decided to give every student an iPad. Must be nice not lugging around those textbooks, dudes.
4) Facebook enables Samaritans to contact users who make suicidal posts.
5) Arnold Schwarzenegger considering roles in THE TERMINATOR and PREDATOR remakes. What's so great about this? I'm not sure, but I like Arnold in movies. There's something about listening to his goofy accent trying to act dramatic...
6) You'll soon be able to buy candy bars AND recharge your electric car in Japan.